USPS Shipping Delays: March 2021: Should I Be Concerned?

Pics

Astrid

Songster
14 Years
Dec 30, 2007
Connecticut
Yes, I did comb through back threads but didn't find anything really up-to-date; most were from spring/summer/fall of 2020.

I have a chick order from Meyer set to be hatched and delivered the last week of April. I'm growing concerned with the most recent news about DeJoy warning of NEW postal delays. Has anyone ordered recently, and has the shipping been swift? I'm on the fence as to whether to cancel my order, (but then where can I find what I want? I'm in CT) or do I take my chances?

Thanks for any info/btdt.

astrid

Yes, I did comb through back threads but didn't find anything really up-to-date; most were from spring/summer/fall of 2020.

I have a chick order from Meyer set to be hatched and delivered the last week of April. I'm growing concerned with the most recent news about DeJoy warning of NEW postal delays. Has anyone ordered recently, and has the shipping been swift? I'm on the fence as to whether to cancel my order, (but then where can I find what I want? I'm in CT) or do I take my chances?

astrid
Those damn mail order chicks

astrid
I had an order from My Pet Chicken this week. They shipped Priority from Ohio on Monday and arrived here (Indiana) Wednesday.

astrid
I have an order set to hatch the 26th of April from Meyers as well, my nerves are shot thinking about postal delays too

Thank you!
I have nine: Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Speckled Sussex and (a new breed for me) Salmon Favarolles. Buffs and Speckled Sussex have been my favorites over the years. Looking forward to having a chatty coop again. It's been quiet for far too long.

I have an order set to hatch the 26th of April from Meyers as well, my nerves are shot thinking about postal delays too
It's so stressful! What did you order? I've got Barred Rock, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, and Salmon Favarolles in my order. The Favarolles are new to me; I've never had them before. Buffs and Sussex have been favorites over the years.

Back
Top Bottom