Utah!

I can just picture you two wielding your red pens!
big_smile.png

RedIII, I have guineas. My neighbors probably wish I didn't. I am allergic to chemicals, so I use the guineas for bug control, despite their noise. They do a good job. So, RedIII, keep in touch, if you will. If you want to hatch any guinea eggs, I would be glad to share eggs with you. I sent you a pm earlier this evening, before I read your post here. With your move, you will be closer to Provo, and we get over there a few times a year.

I'm looking for young chickens in the west Jordan Salt Lake County area, Possibly Utah County. Does anyone know where I can look? I didn't want to do chicks this year. I'm wanting to add 2 more to our flock.

Thanks

I can just picture you two wielding your red pens!
big_smile.png

RedIII, I have guineas. My neighbors probably wish I didn't. I am allergic to chemicals, so I use the guineas for bug control, despite their noise. They do a good job. So, RedIII, keep in touch, if you will. If you want to hatch any guinea eggs, I would be glad to share eggs with you. I sent you a pm earlier this evening, before I read your post here. With your move, you will be closer to Provo, and we get over there a few times a year.

Hi again! It's all good, I replied to your PM before I saw your post here, lol. I will definitely keep that in mind about the guineas! Thank you :) It's just a matter of getting down to Delta before I get them. I'm pretty sure my neighbors in Tooele would be unhappy with me if I had a flock of them right now. I'll probably pop out of the blue at some point to talk to you about eggs.

I'm looking for young chickens in the west Jordan Salt Lake County area, Possibly Utah County. Does anyone know where I can look? I didn't want to do chicks this year. I'm wanting to add 2 more to our flock.

Thanks

Sometimes Cynthia has juveniles she's selling. She's in Spanish Fork. Cynthia?

I am looking to purchase some chicks. I am open to different breeds. If you are looking to sell please respond or message me! I don't really want to purchase my chicks from IFA.

I have a Nn for sale. Pullet, will be laying in a month, or month and a half. Gladys. And, I have the cutest little cockerel bantam cochin.

Gladys..10 dollars

Baby cochin.little boy..10 dollars... Darling now, will be very handsome!

I have a few silkies left to sell. Dark blues, and a light blue. The splash and blacks are sold. These photos are a few weeks old. They are more fluffy! Nice beards and feathered feet and legs. 15 dollars each.

Back
Top Bottom