Utah!

I have a california white cockerel that needs to find a new home ASAP. He will be a good flock protector, as he already tries to take on things much bigger than him. He is over 2 mo old and has just started crowing. Located in Springville, UT. Please PM me as I do not get on here often enough anymore. I will be traveling as far north as Plain City this next sunday. I can't go out of my way any further, but if someone would like to come pick him up, I can take him with me.

We've had chickens for awhile but my kids want to raise some to show in the county fair (we are in Utah county). I'm having trouble finding out information like what breeds can enter, how old they have to be. Does anyone participate in their county fair and can give me some guidance/advice?
http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/

Not sure how much that link will help, but There wasn't a lot of info out there... you can always try looking up your local 4-H club.

Last edited:
Ok, glad I went to BYH to get this. It isn't very hard. I see a few different things up there that I am not sure what is. Will be learning new things..like, what are the reviews..and articles. Probably easy. Just checking out if my posts go today, and they have!

chickens.png

Any one know what the best-selling bird is preferably in the cache valley area. I would like to get a breeding pair or trio and do show and sell with the chicks, but need to know what would be worth my parents patience. So tell me what kind of bird (like parrot, duck, chicken, etc) then the specific breed. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom