Valentine's Day 1st Annual Hatch Along

I'm confused! What happened to the info I sent to Dragonclaw?

Very sorry for the confusion! Dragonclaw01 hasn't been on and we don't have access to the info sent to him.
The choices were to cancel the contest or resubmit, and misfitmorgan and I didn't want to disappoint everyone.
We're trying to be as fair as we can, and we are very sorry for the confusion.

Very sorry for the confusion! Dragonclaw01 hasn't been on and we don't have access to the info sent to him.
The choices were to cancel the contest or resubmit, and misfitmorgan and I didn't want to disappoint everyone.
We're trying to be as fair as we can, and we are very sorry for the confusion.

Ah I see. PMs sent and thanks for keeping the HAL on track.

This morning there is till just one chick, but many more pips!!!
thumbsup.gif

Wow...everyone is talking about it being morning. It's night time here. 12:15 am EST I havent even been to bed yet.

I have a mystery chick that's hatched and the others are actually popping like popcorn since the first one hatched. I've been glued to the incubator since then.

Wow...everyone is talking about it being morning. It's night time here. 12:15 am EST I havent even been to bed yet.

I have a mystery chick that's hatched and the others are actually popping like popcorn since the first one hatched. I've been glued to the incubator since then.
Night time here, too. How many chicks you have so far? Im on my 2nd pip but I have a lot of cheeping from within eggs. Its my first hatch and I don't know how I could sleep at a moment like this, lol!

Back
Top Bottom