Virginia

does anyone now if there is a swap in Danville or Lynchburg areas.

there probably are, but since I live between c'burg and Roanoke, that's a bit of a drive for me, either way. rocky mount would be the furthest I'd go, and it's about an hour. Wytheville is about the same time frame for me.

If anyone knows of any more than these 5 please reply.

Tractor Supply Company Store
Martinsville 1st Saturday of the month
4920 Greensboro Road
276-956-5610

TSC
Pulaski 2nd Saturday of the month
1050 East Main Street
540-980-1173

Tractor Supply Company Store
Wytheville 2nd Saturday of the month.
1380 East Main Street
276-227-0559

TSC
Roanoke 3rd Saturday of the month
8110 Gander Way
540-265-8467

TSC
Rocky Mount 4th Saturday of the month
58 Virginia MarketPlace Drive
540-334-1109

Last edited:
Um, that's news to me- I heard from them three weeks ago there where not any problems, but things change... That parking lot is different though, its only TSC, so even if shelor owned it they couldn't say anything since the leasee has rights. The Christiansburg one is shared so the landowner probably has responsibility for it (shelor)

I swore after I bought my last car and they stole $1000 from me three months later I would never do business with them again but I guess I won't for three lifetimes now after this and another shelor issue...

Well, I can call around tomorrow and ask a few places...  one other consideration though, is shade. some natural shade is a plus. a grassy area would also be cooler over all than a parking lot. 

as for Pulaski, I believe the TSC there also had to stop their swaps for the exact same reason. Shelor is the property owner.

actually, the TSC at Christiansburg was told by shelor to stop allowing us there... apparently the lease only has rights to parking for those SHOPPING at TSC...

maybe a way around it is to go in and buy something before you start swapping... then if asked, you're simply in between shopping expeditions. LOL

I am in the Linden/front Royal(WarrenCounty) area. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to give me a crash course in Chickens 101 before I take the next step of getting a coop and chickens etc.

BYC doesn't like my browser, so I don't have many features - like 'search'.
Does anyone know the date of the fall Gilmanor sale? There are WAY too many pages here to scroll through looking.
Thanks!

And - if you're planning to go - do you know yet what you might be bringing?

Back
Top Bottom