Wacko Geko Quilt Block Swap-SIGN-UP CLOSED

Does anyone else have theirs together besides Coyote?
Babymakes6, did you get your blocks yet?

I purchased my fabric to complete mine, but just got done moving last week, so the blocks are still sitting in tubs.
lol.png

I don't have mine together either. I'm trying to get some other projects done first. I have a quilt top I'm making larger, queen from a full size, for a wedding present for my granddaughter who's getting married in October. I decided a queen would be better in case she wanted it for a larger bed in the future. I am having it quilted at the quilt shop as I know I don't have time as I have another to quilt for another gift. Then I have my own quilt that the top is finished except for the sashings and it has to be hand quilted as I hand pieced it and it's to entailed to do generic quilting. I think when I do piece it I'll make it for my 2 year old grandson. He likes lizards.

baby - maybe we should all "donate" a block or two to you! I don't know if I could use all of the 12 blocks..............I love how they look too! BUT I can only use so many........anyone else have any extras that we could hand over to babymakes6 ?? Just an idea
smile.png

Heather I sent you a PM. I don't have any of the gecko blocks, mine were used up on Zaboos College quilt. I will gladly make a few more like the others or could send you the Chicken or Town Swap Blocks I mentioned in the PM. I'm so ticked off you didn't get yours!
rant.gif

hit.gif
No-you don't need to do anything. I did the Chicken blocks, so I have enough of those. I guess I will just hope they show up sometime. I wonder if the address label I used may have come off in the mail?
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom