Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Anybody seen this one? Hilarious! I watch it probably once a month and every time it makes me laugh!
Toooooooooooooooo Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
lau.gif

Expected hatch date is Feb. 13. I got the eggs tonight from the same person who I gave my LF to. They are from a mixed flock with a gorgeous buff laced SL roo.

Expected hatch date is Feb. 13. I got the eggs tonight from the same person who I gave my LF to. They are from a mixed flock with a gorgeous buff laced SL roo.

Didn't you just set them today? It's 3 weeks to hatch...not 2. Should be the 20th or 21st since you set them after noon today.

Last edited:
I did set them today, I must have done my math wrong. Amazing how I win Grand Champion in showmanship at fair and yet I can't do simple math, lol.

No worries! I would just hate for you to be eagerly anticipating a hatch in 2 weeks and wondering what's wrong with your bator and eggs when they still have a week to go!
lau.gif

Dang... just found out that hitting Ctrl + Enter is the same as hitting SUBMIT!

Oh well... I was just trying to gather as many comments as I could find to see if there was a consensus. Seems like IKEA is pretty agreeable. Maybe flirty31 and ChickAudie could share a ride?

Could it happen about 11:00 on this Saturday? If not, please suggest a specific time.

For those of you that think it's too far to drive..... consider those of us on the pennisula. Not only do we have the extra miles to drive, but we pay a toll on the Tacoma bridge, too. So come on people -- let's shake our tailfeathers and have a little fun. If I can make it, you can too. Right?!

How about some SEATTLE, REDMOND, BELLEVUE, LYNNWOOD, PUYALLUP people?!?!
Come On Guys ! ! ! Kim? Imp? Rainmom? cieraphoto? JennS? Everybody?

My main concern is that I've never been to IKEA. I may spend a ton of money if I go! LOL

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom