Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
frow.gif

Replying to the GF Pizza Crust question earlier -

We use Bob's Red Mill, Arrowhead Mills, both very delicious mixes, and then if you really want things quick, Udi's now sells pre-made crusts, you just add your toppings and heat 'em up. They're not as soft from the get-go but still just as good.

I'm actually really glad to see our local store now sells GF bread loafs. We have Udi's as well as I think some kind of "Canyon" brand? It's a multi-grain style and comes in a brick red bag. Both are pretty good but not very moist or soft, and require jizzy stuff or warming to soften them. The best GF bread honestly are mixes like the Favorite Sandwich Bread mix, I think from Gluten-Free Pantry?

Quote: Sun: I am so glad you stopped and got the box. Poor baby. I used to help with the local cat rescue. At one time I had 11 bottle babies...multiple litters and ages. I have not helped now for a couple of years...kind of miss it in a warped sort of way. I am glad you found the baby and it is okay - I hate people.

Oh and Itsren: No, this was not an accident. other than maybe it was an accident and fell out of a car/truck....and they were actually going to throw it in the river. It happens so much around here it would make you sick. I have had kittens brought to me - that had been found along the road, in a ditch, on a doorstep...some still had their umbilical cord. It is enough to make you sick. I hate it.

Quote:
Quote: I am thinking the kitten will be just fine.. Hoping!!! And ya I have no idea what the story is with the kittens but even if it was an accident. That is still unreal!! And no worries my growing family will be greatly enjoyed! Just a tad overwhelmed by its sudden growth! Ha Ha Ha! Luckily the rabbit comes with cages and supplies. lol Anyone want a 55 gal fish tank with a goldfish and a oscar in it?? lol Its free hahahaha!
I woiuld take the tank, but I don't want the fish...LOL
ya.gif

What a day, driving to the store I saw a box in the road normally I just swerve and keep going, but soemthing told me to stop, so I did, inside were 4 dead kittens and one was still alive. OMG
somad.gif
I was sooo mad, so I brought the kitten home and it seems to be doing ok. Still rather young but can survive without Mom. Then my bro in law calls and asks if we want his rabbit. Ummm NO! lol I told him to ask my husband as my husband said if we brought home a rabbit he would eat it. SO he called my husband who is clear across the country working and my husband said yes.
he.gif
So now we have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 5 chickens and a rabbit soon plus the fish adn the kids. OMG! NO MORE!! Please no more.. lol I am still sooo mad about the kittens, what kind of person does that????
Glad you saved the kitten, Sunbug!
Hmm, interesting about the rabbit. Maybe your husband will adjust to having lots of critters around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom