What color is this rooster?

Pics
View attachment 3532135
@buckock this pullet is black copper with a lot mossiness because of the wheaten genes she is carrying .that is expected
does any of her sister is black silver ? if your rooster is a silver carrier even one copy he should throw some silver black pullets .
how many chicks did you endup hatching from his and a cuckoo hen /
chooks man
We hatched about 60 of his chicks (from all hens). Two of them are cuckoo (one French and one without feathers). There is at least one silver black pullet.

We hatched about 60 of his chicks (from all hens). Two of them are cuckoo (one French and one without feathers). There is at least one silver black pullet.
so there is a silver black pullet , do you know who is her mother .very interesting
love to see photo of her please .
I m interested to decode the genome of your rooster .
chooks man

so there is a silver black pullet , do you know who is her mother .very interesting
love to see photo of her please .
I m interested to decode the genome of your rooster .
chooks man
Sorry Chooks man, I was mistaken about the silver black pullet. All the leakage I can see on his chicks is gold. I'm down to my last 20 or so pullets but if you're still interested I can take more photos now that they're bigger. I'm waiting to see what color eggs I get (should be another 2 months or so before they start to lay). I've only kept a couple of his boy chicks. One is 1/2 cream legbar and the other is 1/2 blue ameraucana.

Sorry Chooks man, I was mistaken about the silver black pullet. All the leakage I can see on his chicks is gold. I'm down to my last 20 or so pullets but if you're still interested I can take more photos now that they're bigger. I'm waiting to see what color eggs I get (should be another 2 months or so before they start to lay). I've only kept a couple of his boy chicks. One is 1/2 cream legbar and the other is 1/2 blue ameraucana.
it is always nice to see photos of the chooks .
chooks man

it is always nice to see photos of the chooks .
chooks man
These are the 3 Roos (sons) left: marans x cuckoo marans, marans x cream legbar, and marans x cuckoo marans.

Attachments

• IMG_9955.jpeg
    IMG_9955.jpeg
    781.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9957.jpeg
    IMG_9957.jpeg
    630 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9944.png
    IMG_9944.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9963.jpeg
    IMG_9963.jpeg