What is your favorite breed of dog? & why?

Pics
For me it would be between Great Danes and Pit bulls. I've owned/fostered/dogsat a lot of dogs in my life but those two breeds always shine in my eyes.

Pit bulls because they are loyal with extremely loving personalities. I also love how powerful they are. A versatile breed that can do practically any job. I think they are gorgeous too. (one like the photo anyway, not a fan of the super short stocky ones). I love their giant heads. They are really cool.

Great Danes are absolutely stunning. They are also super sweet and Great Danes too have strong personalities. A great combination of beauty, strength, and goofiness. Their size is also very appealing to me. I like both American and European, but favor the Europeans.

I have five Dogs........Aussie/ Border Collie cross. Wilson, He is 7 next month....Maremma Finn, He will be 3 in March......Golden Retriever/Aussie cross. Bindi was 1 in October...Yorkie 6 months, Lucy...........Last but not least my old girl who is 14...Bichon/shihtzu/poodle...Mutsy.....

I love all Dogs....No breed out there, I do not like.....All Dogs are great!!!!!

Cheers!

Thats a lot of dogs, how do you keep up with them all, plus chickens!
Three of my Dogs work....The Maremma watches over my Flock.....Aussie/Retriever watches over my property and The Yorkie was taught to Wrangle Chickens back to the Coop......I also have 5 ducks and three Horses!

Always long days.......Hours of laughs!! lol

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom