What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Any babies?

Yep! :)

These little guys were born on day 31 just 6 days ago, although the pics were taken when the litter was 2 days old I'm pretty sure.

You can see how much fur their dam (Willow) pulled!

I'm pretty sure there's a Self Blue, Self Black, and a Sable, though I'm not quite sure about the last one. I'm leaning toward Tort (Blue Tort?), but seeing as I've never had one before, don't really know how to tell! Pic of her is bellow, and I can upload more recent photos tomorrow or something.

Omg!! Cuties!! My doe lost here litter due to her being a first timer and didnt feed them and they got chilled and froze

The last one does look like a blue tort! Beauties!!

It's always like that looking at pics of everyone else's litters, way too cute! X3

I'm sorry to hear about your doe, I totally get your frustration. Sucks to lose them, especially when you've waited that long :( Hopefully she does better next time though, I can't wait to see some pictures of them C:

Yay, so I'm not just making it up this time! First Tort so far, and I really love 'em <3 And thank you, I'd love to see some pics of your Mini Rex's sometime!

Lilly my REW lionhead with grey ears and tail. Had 4 kits last check last night. She's a first timer, but if she takes care if those bunnies the way she built her nest she will be fine. I'll get pictures when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom