What treat did your chickies get today?

Mine have to be confined to a run due to numerous predators in the area. I give them their treats when I get home from work around noon. I have to be at work before THEY get up. They get downright crabby if I don't bring some kind of treat when I get home. I made a deal with them...give me eggs, you get treats. They took me up on it and so I am constantly having to find treats for them. LOL!

Mine have to be confined to a run due to numerous predators in the area. I give them their treats when I get home from work around noon. I have to be at work before THEY get up. They get downright crabby if I don't bring some kind of treat when I get home. I made a deal with them...give me eggs, you get treats. They took me up on it and so I am constantly having to find treats for them. LOL!
Mine get left overs all the time. It saves on feed bills

kind of boring here in Canada now the snow is flying. However I do have a few spaghetti squash at the barn yet and they were happy to see those. I give them scratch every day but they do like variety. If I get industrious tomorrow....I might cook them some rice.....they get real excited when a bowl of rice goes to the barn. a couple spoons of sour cream and watch the rice fly.......lol.... silly chickens.

Back
Top Bottom