What treat did your chickies get today?

That's a whole lota' chickens on my patio. Lol
Scratch, meal worms, apple scraps, frozen zucchini from our garden this year, and celery scraps.
1f60a.png

I've posted a while back about how I go to the cafeteria a bit before the kids are done and I will stand at the trash can with a few quart sized zip bags. Well with there being 80 kids in the cafeteria, on a daily basis there is enough food thrown away for all the chickens in Texas. Then if you think about all the other grade levels, wow! I wish all of you could just show up everyday at my school and get your fill of food going into the trash can.

I've posted a while back about how I go to the cafeteria a bit before the kids are done and I will stand at the trash can with a few quart sized zip bags. Well with there being 80 kids in the cafeteria, on a daily basis there is enough food thrown away for all the chickens in Texas. Then if you think about all the other grade levels, wow! I wish all of you could just show up everyday at my school and get your fill of food going into the trash can.
I would go do this at our nearby school but I only have 4 chickens.......a one gallon bag would last mine pretty much 2-3 days
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom