Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten??

Quote:
Yummmmm...chicken livers!

I just moved from Bowling Green, KY and they serve livers at the KFC!
Maybe it is just a Mullenburg Co. thing, but my husband love everthing that the Alabama dude likes, the DH was born in KY...some times I not so sure you shouldn't need a passport to visit KY.....
wee.gif

I am a dudette!! Thanks GPN I love things people call weird!!

tongue2.gif

Quote:
Another reason why people should need a pasport to visit Alabama!!!
lau.gif

Just kidding!! I've never eaten chicken livers that I know of, we always just use them for catfishing!

tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

All of those things (except pineapple sandwiches lol) are common in KY also. Grits are one of our breakfast favorites, and we also love fried okra! My dad used to give me fried chicken livers and tell me they were dark meat chicken nuggets.
roll.png
Iced sweet tea is like...a life sustaining food for my DH.

i ate escargots once and i vowed never to eat mollusk, amphibians and reptiles ever, give me beef, pork, chicken, turkey and deer, i would try goat but don't tell mine, i made a lamb chop on the george forman, it was gross and i gave it to the dog:)

Ive eaten spaghetti with squid and ink sauce. It was ok, didnt eat much of the squid because they wouldnt tell us what it was. It was a conspiracy
ep.gif

I do like fried calamari though but thats a whole different texture.

Gee....I guess I should add scrapple since some people think its gross. My uncle, dad, gram, and the neighbor come to grams and cook it up in the big cast iron kettle after butchering. Right out in the yard. My son doesnt quite understand why he has to learn, I tell him its tradition.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom