Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I would love to go with you guys!
Hubby is completely against horses. He dated a horse shower for 10 years. He hates them. It is my choice with my $ tho. He does realise I will still get one. He grumbles about it daily, along withme wanting another baby lol.
Frenchie, I was so excited when I saw a cl ad the otherday. Free electric tape and poles. It was moree than I would have needed. Just had to take it down yourself. Of coarse I jumped on it immediately! :'( it was obviously already gone.

Cuties, you need to hit the Midwest Horse Show in April with me, Terri, Amy, Julie, maybe LMiller would like to tag along as well? You can puck up tack at the 4-H sale and learn a LOT! It is usually the third weekend in April, we will keep you posted so you can get your work schedule arranged.....

I can see it now, big camping party at Terri's house!!!!! ;)

Lets do it. I haven't been to that in years. It would be fun.

Hi everyone. Got a couple of questions.... Anyone heard anything about the fall Swap in Neilsville. I have heard mixed things, that its not on, and have heard that a 4-H group was maybe going to take it over. Just curious. Be sad to see that long running sale end up there, been going for years. Also I am looking for large fowl blue ameraucanas. Need to be good stock, no crossbreeds or easter eggers. I would love to get a pair for new bloodlines, but would take just a cockeral or 2 as well.

Could work out something for getting someone babies or eggs in the spring too. Breeds I have are: Blue/Black Ameraucana, Buff Ameraucana, Blue/Black Cochin (standard), Blue/Black Copper Marans, and Silver Spitzhauben. Also will have Ancona ducks and White Runner Ducks. Babies hopefully starting to hatch early march.

Thanks everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the nice fall weather

My chocolate orp was put down today. I have a coworker that doesn't mind snapping their necks for me when the deed needs to be done. She was getting really bad. I expected her to he dead when I got home from work today. But she wasn't, so I loaded her up and brought her back to work.

Cuties, I'm on the west side of the state, near the MN border. Probably too far from you.

Well BBP I should introduce you to my neighbors dog she seems to be very good at culling even if its not what you want done. I just got my baby Delaware and an Easter Egger for good measure last Sunday. Hubby came hone to find the Easter Egger dead... shaken and a nice doggy doo doo about 3 feet away. This dog is an African Ridgeback, I had the birds in a "ghetto" 4' high snow fenced run attached to a small tractor but the dog can jump it in one bound... I know she has killed 2 of my neighbors birds but they were hers different story when they are mine. We had previously thought that one of ours had met its end via racoon but it was no entirely devoured so perhaps she also was a victum... She offered to pay and its not about the money, we are good friends and she actually got me started on my chicken addiction, but she needs to get the dog chained, don't think the collar would work on her she is so fast and deer like. I HATE this....

Back
Top Bottom