Worming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Flock Tabs are this:
Blended ingredient listing: Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Powdered cellulose, Dried whole egg solids, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Yucca schidigera extract, Magnesium stearate, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, and Dried fermentation products of: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, & Bacillus subtilis.

Zyfend A is this:
Ingredient Listing: Liquid yucca schidigera extract, Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Essential oil of lemon, Essential oil of grapefruit, Essential oil of fennel, and Anise.

Oxy 100 is this:
Chemical Name: Sodium Chlorite (CAS #7758-19-2) NaClO2: 4.8% (+/-0.2) pH = 13

-Kathy

Last edited:
It's missing one key ingredient, lol.
wink.png
But seriously, I'd really like to see the before and after fecals.

-Kathy

Last edited:
Thank you for your response to my post. I didnot have a sample examined prior to using the product. When I purchased the product I was led to believe it was for parasite control. I did have fecal matter tested after I used the product. It's good news, no worms and it's good new to know the product I bought is not for parasite control. I appreciate the heads up and thank the folks who look after the postings on this site for incorrect information.
Thanks

Everyone reading this should look very closely at the MSDS (material data safety sheet) listed on the website.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom