You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

41094_img_0567.jpg

the pic was taken last august

Last edited:
You might be a crazy chicken lady if...You sweet talk your chickens, drop ice in their water several times a day, allow no one in the home to throw away milk jugs because when you fill them up with water they make the best AC's for your babies. Oh yeah...make sure the kids do not eat all the watermelon because the chicken need some LOL!

If you are reading these threads on your cell phone while waiting to pick up your kids from school. I'm worried about my new ones getting pecked by the roo I got by accident last week. He is such a meanie...if he keeps pecking my girls he is going to find himself in my crockpot!

when you play farmville you fence off a large area for chickens - eventhough they are all in a coop cause thats what your real chickens would like

why dont they have mealworms to give chickens... hmm

When your baby sits in the middle of the yard with fresh chook poo smeared on her face, and you just shrug and say "ah well - she'll have a good strong immune system".

Ahem hem hem:

When you watch TV with a chicken cradled in your hands all upside down like a human baby and every time when the show finishes you have to be persuaded for 30 minutes to put the chicken back outside instead of taking it to bed with you
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom