2011 Texas Chickenstock
Saturday, May 14, 2011
10:00 am to Whenever
Pot-luck lunch at noon
The Allen Wranch
3801 Lime Kiln Rd.
San Marcos, TX 78666
Email or PM me if you want specific directions.
We have lots of room for people to park, and a large wrap around porch to chill out on (no problem if it rains- ha, ha). If you bring poultry, there is a shaded area and water available for them. For biosecurity reasons, please keep all poultry in the shade by the house. If visiting my coops and birds, please walk through the sanitizing foot bath provided by the garage. Thanks...
- My husband and I will supply a potluck dish or two, coffee, tea, plates, cups, napkins and utensils
- Everyone else please bring drinks for your family (if you don’t want tea or water) and a side dish or dessert that is enough to feed your family + 4 adults.
- Feel free to bring any outdoor games you would like to play, including
- We are going to play chicken bingo with a prize going to the person who accurately predicts where the chicken will place its bingo “chip”.
- If you want to bring eggs to trade, that is fine, but please do not bring any birds unless they were sold prior to Chickenstock and the buyer is just picking them up at the event. No bird sale speculation, please. I don’t have a license to run a bird sale or swap.Attendeestxsckn1
Allen Wranch + 1 - Enchilada casserole, green salad
hipeatall + 2 - cupcakes
SAKim + 1 - relish, veggie tray
hippie hen ?
wholisticmidwife + ?
Wimberleytexaschick + 1
Laurieruth + 1 - Piaz
Zibby + 1
Austin Backyard Poultry Meetup
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!