6 cups of chicken broth
1 tbsp of water
4 tsp of cornstarch
1/2 cup of chopped green onions
1 tsp of soy sauce
1/2 cup of frozen peas (optional)
chow mein noodles (optional)
1. Put the chicken broth in a medium saucepan along with a sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil.
2. While broth is boiling stir together water and cornstarch, you'll want to stir this again right before you add it to the soup
3. Crack eggs in a small bowl and set aside
4. When broth boils, with a whisk, start beating the broth in one direction with one hand and adding the eggs with the other
5. When the eggs are beaten add cornstarch mixture, onions, soy sauce, and peas ( If you're using them )
6. Salt to taste and let it sit for 30 seconds or until the soup has the consistency you desire.
7. Serve immediately and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.( If you're using them )