SADIE: Wing is off!!!! Pics

chilling in muscadine

{ I love being disfunctual }
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
muscadine, al.
I found a vet willing to look at Sadie yesterday. Long story how I got my foot in the door but anyway she got a shot and a 14 day supply of meds. The vet does not do surgery on birds but I got a blow by blow description on how to do it myself. Basically it was the same info I got from dhyunicorn plus Shellyd2008 had the same idea. "YOU GIRLS ROCK"

Last night while I had Sadie loose in my brooder room she was running around playing and jumping. I could tell she was feeling a lot better. The hanging wing still bothers her but in a few days that will be gone for good.
My PM is full so feel free to e-mail me me at mopuppy5@ netzero.com Positive replys only Please.
Thanks, SARA & SADIE

Last edited:
Awww i'm sooo glad to hear sadie is doing much better. I have been thinking about you both alot lately. She is lucky to have such a caring human mom like you to take such good care of her. YAY sadie!!!!!

GREAT news, Sara!!!! Sadie rocks!
lol.png
Is the medicine baytril?

No the med is tetracycline. Some forum members may wonder how I got baytril but this is a med I got from a vet to treat venomous snakes. There are some vets that will look at a snake for you and prescribe meds but will not treat the snake. It's all up to us to adminster dosage.

I think it's wonderful that you didn't give up on her. I am so glad to hear she is doing well, I have been thinking of her daily. I hope she continues to improve and look forward to more updates and maybe a pic.
big_smile.png
WTG Sadie!

Back
Top Bottom