Cochin Thread!!!

Pics

Settler'sDreamFarm

█ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
11 Years
Aug 7, 2008
Ontario, Canada :)
yippiechickie.gif
This is the Cochin thread! You can talk about or post pictures of your Cochins of any colour (does not have to be a recognized colour), any size (bantam, or large fowl), any age, male or female, you can even post pictures of birds that are crossed with a Cochin. Have fun!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Here are some of my cochins! I am such a sucker for feathered feet!

This is my little Barred Cochin pullet, bantam. She still needs a name, but she is so sweet!
524_sdc10780.jpg

In this one, there is my Gold Laced cockeral, Bantam, His name is Golden Boy
524_sdc10781.jpg

This is my little Silver Laced cockeral, bantam. I am pretty sure he is a he, but not 100%. He has a big comb but his brother is REALLY red, this guy is barely pink.
524_sdc10795.jpg

And I saved the best for last! This is my main man, Boss. He is the biggest sweetie pie EVER! He calls me when he find some thing in the yard, picks it up and puts it in front of me! He is my far my favorite and as sweet as he is handsome. He is a standard Partridge Cochin.
524_sdc10799.jpg

All these pictures were just taken today!

OK time for the big boys I just love cochins I have giant cochins here is Dutch
1737_img_1774.jpg

Dutch is a gold and brown barred cochin He is one of a kind as he was a blue chick. As he grew he was blue barred then the older he got the browner he got. I called the breeder and he said he was having some of the same chicks hatch from a white rooster and to cull him. No way hes my main man He stands as tall as our bronze turkey hen Lucy.
Here is Dutchess his daughter she is still young and has not turned brown like her Daddy yet.

1737_img_0035.jpg

heres Marsahmellow and family Momma Isis and baby Izzy
1737_img_1756.jpg

Back
Top Bottom