Sometimes they just look so evil...new pix of both girls

NellaBean

Graceland Farms
10 Years
Mar 4, 2009
Broodyland, TN
My Coop
My Coop
....I always feel like Princess Buttercup is trying to figure out how to eat my brains.

goofybuttercup.jpg

..I'm not sure why I get this feeling.

buttercupcomb4.jpg

Any ideas?

Last edited:
lol that's funny. they can look evil and they only look "cute" to certain people. i think she's adorable, but i'm open to other opinions lol
wink.png

You probably need to break her of that brain eating habit. Could get very annoying.
roll.png

Imp- Maybe try filling a blown out head with mustard.

Those 2 pics are so cute! She's adorable! I would gladly let her peck on my brain!
wink.png

You could also give her to my dear wife if you prefer, since she says that her pre-menopause has melted away whatever was left of her brain...
big_smile.png
(She is just besides me and agrees with my statement, honest!!!)

This was a problem even early on.
buttercupnew2.jpg

BRAINS
buttercupnew3.jpg

And as a teenager.....
crazybuttercup2.jpg

EVIL BUTTERCUP.

Now as far as the breed thing....I did not mean to get Buttercups. They came from the TSC pullet bin. Go figure! But I ended up with two pullets that way and they have really grown on me. One is much friendlier than the other (and has been since day 1)...that is Princess Buttercup.

Her comb is really neat and the colors are vibrant. The personality (at least of the friendlier one) is really neat. Very curious and very SMART. I know, I know, a smart chicken? As you can see in the first picture above, she is very curious. She always cocks her head like she is thinking (about eating my brains!).

I have lots of pictures showing her neat comb, all the way from a couple days old to now (approx 21 weeks old).

buttercupeggs.jpg

buttercupcomb2.jpg

buttercupcomb3.jpg

buttercupcomb1.jpg

BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!
laybuttercup5.jpg

That comb is too much! I dont know much of anything about buttercups, but now of course I want one or two...
My chickens dont want to eat my brains, but my turkeys do. They ARE dinosaurs, after all...

Back
Top Bottom