13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi! I've got:

12 Naked Neck bantam eggs

*sold* Silkie eggs

6 silkie feathered green-egger eggs (blue silkie feathered hens with blue or white Silkie roos. Should make green-eggers).
Here are 2 pullets I kept from those eggs for the next generation.
17_62509_002.jpg

*sold* Serama eggs (barred wheaten roo with wheaten and barred wheaten hens)

3 mottled Cochin eggs (brown mottled Cochin hens with mottled Cochin roo)

9 frizzle Cochin / frizz Cochin x Silkie cross eggs

3 Naked Neck Frizzle green-egger eggs (should be blue or splash. May be naked neck frizz or nn or frizz or feather neck smooth. but should be blue-eggers either way the feathers come out).

4 cuckoo green-egger eggs (LF)(will be blue, black, splash cuckoo and blue/green-eggers)

All eggs were laid 4th,5th,6th,7th and are ready to ship Tues, 9/8.

I can send all 37 remaining eggs for $40.00 (includes Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation).

Or pick which ones you want for $1.00 each plus $10.00 S&H.

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped & packed for shipping .

If interested in these, post SOLD. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer best I can.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info --- just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.
My PP is [email protected].

Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Last edited:
HI, I want the 6 silkie eggs, PLEASE!

I will go pay now and sent tomorrow would be great!!!

Last edited:
momma's chickens :

Okay please help me, paypal doesn't like your email address. What am I doing wrong? [email protected] is what I am typing in and it says "Please enter a valid address in the format [email protected]". What am I doing wrong?
roll.png

Are you copying and pasting or actually typing it in? I had the same problem when I was trying to copy and paste.​

Quote:
Are you copying and pasting or actually typing it in? I had the same problem when I was trying to copy and paste.

Yeah, paypal is not liking it when you copy and paste addresses for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom