New BYC Store Open To Pre Orderers Only!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Hey Everyone,

Great news!

The new BYC store is ready to go. We sent out an email to everyone who pre ordered shirts with a very special link to the store. This link is NOT available to the public.

A few important notes in the email:

If you ordered women's 3XL shirts we're sorry that we were unable to get the shirts in this size. If you preordered them, please choose a comparable men's size, either XL or 2XL. We have ordered extras of those so they are covered.

We have limited amounts of shirts. To give others a chance to purchase them, please only purchase what you preordered in the tan and/or blue shirts in the sizes you preordered. If you don't remember, please contact us.

We do have white shirts available in the men's short sleeve. You get first crack at those and while you are at it, don't forget to save on shipping and add some bumper stickers to your order!

Remember shipping is flat rate $5.00 via USPS Priority mail no matter how much you purchase!

We will be shipping each day. If you are looking for Christmas gifts, the USPS guarantees delivery in time for Christmas if your items are mail by the 20th. If you are ordered and paid by the 19th 10 PM Pacific, your shirts will be sent out in time.

This is very important! We will be opening the store to everyone on Sunday afternoon at 3 PM Pacific. If you don't have your payments in, you may lose your opportunity to get exactly what you want!!

And I apologize to those of you who got more than 2 emails.

My browser froze and I resent the email with the Special Link because i thought it didnt go through the first time.

Thanks!

Just paid for my shirt and look forward to getting it and showing it off!! Thanks Terri & Rob for making this opportunity available..now, as if I needed an excuse, lol! , I can talk MORE chicken, lol!!!!! Darlene

cool.png
now I need to look at that post to remember what I ordered,lol
old.gif

thank yall so much
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom