E TN picnic *Saturday, June 26*

bibliophile birds

Songster
10 Years
Oct 4, 2009
Great Smoky Mtns, Tennessee
set for Saturday, June 26th, from 2 pm til whenever.

I'm thinking light, picnic type potluck: egg salad, deviled eggs, potato salad, watermelon, etc etc... and BYO drinks (sodas or whatever- tap water will be available here at the farm).

Feel free to bring your swimming gear as it should be perfect swimming weather. If you bring your kids, be aware that it is completely "swim at your own risk," but we do have some life jackets available.

Ok, let me know what you think!

Last edited:
sorry, that would be helpful.

South of Maryville, at the foothills of the Smoky Mtns.

eta: i'll pm directions to everyone who decides to come. i don't particularly want to have my address floating around the net...
wink.png

Last edited:
Wow, that w/e is currently open in my calendar. Must've forgotten to write something in
tongue.png

Two adults and 1 wanna-be adult.

Purely picnic or picnic/swap?

Quote:
hmmm... i don't particularly mind people bringing birds to swap, but i'd rather it not turn into a big thing. how about we say prearranged swapping only, kinda like Justin and i did at Cracker Barrel
big_smile.png
. feel free to advertise what you're looking to swap in this thread.

while we dine and swim, maybe we can plan something for later in the summer that is more SWAP than picnic.

Quote:
hmmm... i don't particularly mind people bringing birds to swap, but i'd rather it not turn into a big thing. how about we say prearranged swapping only, kinda like Justin and i did at Cracker Barrel
big_smile.png
. feel free to advertise what you're looking to swap in this thread.

while we dine and swim, maybe we can plan something for later in the summer that is more SWAP than picnic.

Sounds good! I just wanted to check and see.

Back
Top Bottom