E TN picnic *Saturday, June 26*

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by bibliophile birds, Jun 11, 2010.

1. tn.lou :

Maybe next time

there will definitely be a next time, so don't worry. i won't hold it against you, especially if you bring me back a present...... should i send you my wish list? [​IMG]

2. tn.lou

tn.lou In the Brooder

May 18, 2008
    Dandridge,Tennessee
    Quote:there will definitely be a next time, so don't worry. i won't hold it against you, especially if you bring me back a present...... you my wish should i send list? [​IMG]

I have limited space if anyone is looking for someting special.I will be going to my freinds farm in Wis. so keeping a bird or two won't be a problem. Lou

3. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Put me officially on the "Maybe" list. lol. We'll see how the scheduling goes. Chickening takes alot of time! [​IMG]

4. georgialee

georgialee Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    We can come! [​IMG] It will be 2 adults and 2 kids. I have no idea what I'll bring, lol!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  5. Quote:how many do you think will be with you, if you do make it? i'm trying to keep a head count so i can get ice and plates and whatnot.

6. ok, i think we'll officially set it for Saturday, June 26 at 2pm. everyone is welcome to stay as long as they wish, especially if they are keen on weeding the garden for me or cleaning the chicken coop.... [​IMG]

the pavilion is covered, so we're good for lunch and chatting and swapping even if it rains.

7. kcsunshine

kcsunshine Songster

Nov 3, 2009
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Ooo! That's Saturday after this next one - I'm so excited. Ricky and Lucy, here we come!

8. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:how many do you think will be with you, if you do make it? i'm trying to keep a head count so i can get ice and plates and whatnot.

If I can it will be me and Kim (the one you met when you got the pair)... I'll keep you posted on the schedule!

Edited to add:

And I'll bring that Barnevelder in the avatar and set him lose out at your place. lol! I'm kidding, but I do need to find him a good forever home. Too many roos, not enough space. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  9. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Anybody 'need' some partridge silkie chicks?

10. georgialee

georgialee Songster

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    I have some LF partridge cochin chicks available if anyone's interested! I also have a bantam mille fleur cochin chick who hatched with 5 toes, not so great for my breeding program but he/she'll be great for looks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: