Feather Hills Farm - Heritage Hatchery

redman34

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 25, 2010
Hello. A very good friend is starting a hatchery for heritage breeds. These birds do have Exhibition qualities and are bred to produce eggs and meat. These are not dunghill fowl but true breeds as bred for in the Standard. Please contact Tony and talk with him. Help promotethese breeds that in critical levels. You will be satisfied.
These are the breeds and varieties:
Large Fowl
Speckled Sussex
White Wyandotte
Silver Laced Wyandotte
Black Langshan
Single Comb Rhode Isl;and Red
Buckeye
Single Comb White Leghorn
Silver Leghorn
Barred Plymouth Rocks
Silver Spangled Hamburg
Partridge Chantecler
White Chantecler
Bantams:
Single Comb and Rosecomb Rhode Island Red
Single Comb White Leghorn
Barred Plymouth Rock

Ducks:
White Runners
Geese:
Pilgrims

Turkeys:
Narragansetts

The owner is a master breeder and exhibitor and hall of fame poultry man. His name is Tony Albritton.
phone 509-465-9405
email: [email protected]

Plesae contact him and to track this let him know you saw this on BYC

Thanks
Tim

This guy doesn't just win classes with his birds, he wins SHOWS. Tony's a hard guy to beat, and he has some really nice Langshans, wyandottes, and speckled sussex- all of which seem to be permanent fixtures on champion row. Also, he has Chanteclers from some of the best breeders. You really can't go wrong with his birds.

Not only is he a great exhibitor, but he's a generous person who contributes to the hobby. He's donated many nice pairs to auctions at shows, for instance a trio with a langshan cockerel that had been reserve of show at another show were auctioned off at the Chehalis, WA show in December. Tony's a great guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him if you are interested in any of the breeds on his list. If you are looking for your next 4-h, FFA, or fair showbird, pick up some of his stock.

I too would be interested in more information. Particularly, does he do eggs and how much? Also, is there a website with all this information on it? I'm looking for a good breeder of SS Hams for my partner

Yes he is able to ship and does. He will ship chicks and started birds. I encourage you to contact him and ask him these great questions. He really is focused upon having birds that are productive layers and meat as well. He is in Washington state.He is currently working on a website.
Thanks
Tim

Back
Top Bottom