~ 2 PEACOCK Eggs! Pied White Eyed IB over Cameo BS ~ 24 HOURS ONLY!

revolutionmama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
CabinInTheWoods
Pied White Eyed IB over Cameo BS, $45 shipped and I'll throw in any extras if she lays one

397578168.jpg

Shipping is $14.99

Quote:
Shhhh! Don't tell! The last thing I need is more birds...I'm already planning my funeral or divorce. I shouldn't have bid....
hide.gif

I have some ducklings right now if your interested, I have 1 egg right now...they switched houses so the production went down but now starting to increase. I've been incubating what I get. I also have some adult stock. PM me if you are interested, but yes I will sell next year, eggs and ducklings. Place your order now and I can put you on the list.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Do it, Do it....you can alway's hide Peacocks from the husband (oh wait, maybe that's why mine didn't work LOL) had to joke my self
lau.gif

Quote:
Shhhh! Don't tell! The last thing I need is more birds...I'm already planning my funeral or divorce. I shouldn't have bid....
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

I would have bibbed if there wasn't already a peafowl breeder 5 miles away. (Now I'M in trouble!
hide.gif
)

Oh and neighbors already filed a complaint because of noise but we live out of city bounds so the city said we were ok!
big_smile.png

Quote:
hide.gif

I would have bibbed if there wasn't already a peafowl breeder 5 miles away. (Now I'M in trouble!
hide.gif
)

Oh and neighbors already filed a complaint because of noise but we live out of city bounds so the city said we were ok!
big_smile.png

Silly neighbors! If you can't beat them, join them!! They need birds!

Back
Top Bottom