~ 2 PEACOCK Eggs! Pied White Eyed IB over Cameo BS ~ 24 HOURS ONLY!

Quote:
I would have bibbed if there wasn't already a peafowl breeder 5 miles away. (Now I'M in trouble!
hide.gif
)

Oh and neighbors already filed a complaint because of noise but we live out of city bounds so the city said we were ok!
big_smile.png

Silly neighbors! If you can't beat them, join them!! They need birds!

I'm trying to find birds that are really loud. So far Peafowl, Call Ducks, and Wild Species of Chickens are on top of the list.

OUTDO them!!! Crazy Chicken/Peacock Lady Power!
clap.gif

Quote:
I would have bibbed if there wasn't already a peafowl breeder 5 miles away. (Now I'M in trouble!
hide.gif
)

Oh and neighbors already filed a complaint because of noise but we live out of city bounds so the city said we were ok!
big_smile.png

lau.gif
GEESE!!! My ex hated my geese!

Quote:

I'm trying to find birds that are really loud. So far Peafowl, Call Ducks, and Wild Species of Chickens are on top of the list.

Quote:

You should track down some longcrowers- I know someone on here has Denizlis if I remember right! Nothing like a 30-second crow!!

Quote:

How could I forget about them?
th.gif

Quote:

You should track down some longcrowers- I know someone on here has Denizlis if I remember right! Nothing like a 30-second crow!!

I think Sand Hill Preservation Center has those.
That video didn't work.
sad.png

Here you go....Long Crower METAL version!!! So funny and this YouTube video blew up big time....

Quote:

I think Sand Hill Preservation Center has those.
That video didn't work.
sad.png

I bow to Chooks Chick I shall not bid on this but gorgeous is the word on these birds!!! Don't think I can sneak them by the hubster~~~~
smile.png
Nancy

Back
Top Bottom