New York Thread

brahmapapa

Songster
9 Years
Jan 13, 2011
Poestenkill NY (Averill Park address)
I searched for a NY thread, while there are a few that ref. NY, there doesn't seem to be an official NY Thread until now. Heres hoping we can make lots of social connections, postings of related info etc......Welcome all New Yorkers and friends.

Hi! This NY thread is pretty popular, 454 pages, so far.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=537831
smile.png

Quote:
HI, You seem to have closed my thread for NY...I searched byc forum and couldn't find a new york thread. you left me a link but when i click on it i stay on this page. Please tell me the name of the thread that already has 454 pages and i'll be glad to participate....As I said nothing came up under NY Thread or New York thread when i went searching here in byc forum search. thanks

Quote:
Hi neighbor, Thanks for saying hello. I don't have any chickens here locally, they are all up at my Adirondack home, all 16 of them, that is until i sell the home. I don't know where they will go then till i find a home to buy locally.

Quote:
Hi neighbor, Thanks for saying hello. I don't have any chickens here locally, they are all up at my Adirondack home, all 16 of them, that is until i sell the home. I don't know where they will go then till i find a home to buy locally.

By the way i used to breed English Budgerigars (parakeets)....At one point i had a few hundred.

Quote:

By the way i used to breed English Budgerigars (parakeets)....At one point i had a few hundred.

Wow, that is a lot of budgies!!!!!!!!!

Well I think this change cured my addiction to BYC. I can't find any of my usual posts that I follow. There is just to much to relearn and I'm not sure I want to bother or have the time. Sorry.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom