The Migratory/Ornamental Waterfowl INFO Thread

love.gif
now I NEED some!

nice pics there, nice set up too,

Toe, yep, I'd stick him with the mandarins for sure if he already likes them, then both sexes of the chiloe are pretty and stay in color too, so that will help, they are definately the prettiest widgeon to me...

Last edited:
Its weird because, i can hear all the cool sounds of teal and puddle ducks even the chickens and turkey gobble but the thing that stood out the most to me was the sound of your mandarin hens
lol.png

Last edited:
ha, totally missed the video links, that's nice.

One thing about what I was saying on the cross breeding.
Watch the videos, look at the different species and their relation to how close the mate is too each, not very far. Funny how they usually pair up right like that in such a crowd aint it

Quote:
When you think about that, it's amazing

yeah it is amazing.. When I first got them you could only ever really see the Barrows Goldeneye together, he rarely leaves her side. Noe I'm getting lots of pictures of them in pairs!! I will get more visors and pictures up.. I just love to watch them!!

I know i'm beatin a dead horse here but the topic of the rosybill pochard x wood duck on efowl, only thing i did was google image search rosybill pochard and the un-cropped version with copyright and the true owners name was right there on a different site.

EDITED: hahaha i just went to the flickr page of the owner of the photo posted in '07 and multiple people had pointed out it was a cross.

Last edited:
Quote:
did they?? Haha, that's too funny.. You know, if you're gonna advertise with pics on the web, it helps if you know what you have and what the species you are selling are supposed to look like, but yep, that jokers 100% woody x rosey bill

Back
Top Bottom