Hurricane WV Out there with your Animals event

faykokoWV

Mrs Fancy Plants
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Cross Lanes, WV
The Tractor Supply in Hurricane WV will be holding an event on April 30th from 10 am to 4 pm. The event is called Out There with Your Animals. The purpose is to raise awareness in the community regarding livestock in the area. There will be small animals including chickens for sale. This is the first year they are including a chicken swap with the event, so some of the organization regarding the chicken portion of the event is not so good.

I thought I would start this thread to allow people to post questions, make request as to what types of livestock, chickens or poultry they are looking for and to allow sellers to note what they are bringing.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that the breader I pm'ed you about will be at this event. If you get in touch with her prior to that maybe you can look at stock that day.

Oh boy! Can't wait! I should have some Production Red and SLW cockerels, a lovely frizzled Serama roo, a black Cochin cockerel that is from frizzled stock, possibly a red frizzled Cochin cockerel, Silkie eggs (hopefully if they deem me worthy of their elusive eggs!) and possibly some others goodies. I may bring some of my handmade gallery style jewelry and some homemade body butters, etc, if there's any interest and if it seems appropriate. I also have a handicapped Silkie hen that needs a pet home- she has bad feet, gets around just fine, but I don't need her in the breeding program. She's Splash. I'm so excited that this one is closer to us than ever before!
clap.gif
: I will be very interested in some Ameraucan chicks for sure if you have enough to go around. Unfortunately, the Showgirls and Faverolles I have in the bator won't be cooked in time.
sad.png

me and my husband are looking for serama chickens or silkies..we are only looking for one to make as our pet...we just love them i know there are diff types of them but the ones we are looking for are the really tiny ones,,,we have raised chickens in the past..so if anyone has either of them that would be great ..we are located in charleston wv

Is this taking place on a Monday? That is April 30th. I have some chicks to sell--buff brahma, mille fleur d'uccle, EE, some mixes, and a couple of cockerals.

guys, this thread was from last year. we do have a few things going on this year though. We are having a monthly sale in Buffalo WV, and TSC will be having their event again this year, I'll have to find out when they are having it though.

Back
Top Bottom