Naming inanimate objects?

Haven't told anyone else this - my sister would have a heyday with it - but I named my Mosin-Nagant rifle Natasha.
hide.gif
I don't know any Russian names, but that sounded close enough.

My sister named her camera Sasha. She names all her electronics.

Quote:
My long arm sewing machine is named Lillian after my grandmother because she taught me to sew, my GPS is named Gigi after my mother-in-law because she is an obnoxious backseat driver and my husband is named Bob.

My 94 Miata is Mia. The family van is just a lawn ornament now, but his name is Van. So when I downsized to a 99 wagon, I noticed her similarity to Van - white with gold accent and black windows. Since she is a (Subaru) Legacy, and she is the legacy to Van, I named her Vanna.

Both Mia and Vanna have plates showing thier names. I buy cars cheap. I run them hard. Maintenance is nearly non-existant, and they have all run incredibly long for me because I pat them on the dashboard and tell them they are good and introduce them proudly using their names.

My car is named Car. I do talk to it. Apparently it has a personality similar to my own. At least, that's what my ex always said. Not sure that was a compliment to either of us, honestly, lol.

I would name the quad Miss. Mudslinger. I named myself Missbehavin. My harley is "Pearl". My two small dogs are "The Pea's". My car is RockSlinger, cuz I drive all day. My Sig pistol is MR.Smooth. My small LCP is "Peanut"

My first car was Winslow. I also had a car named Reba, one named Ace, and my current car is Fred. My GPS is Sister Mary Clarence, because the voice I use sounds like Whoopi Goldberg's character in the "Sister Act" movies. I also have a little .22 rifle named Goldeneye.

Back
Top Bottom