~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:

Would you please go through an delete anything you quoted about this? Im done with drama :)

ok done

Quote:
Would you please go through an delete anything you quoted about this? Im done with drama :)

ok done

i did all of my post and i made them all periods

Hello, all. It's been an odd day.

First my brother put on my sister's makeup. She yelled, he bellowed, mascara and eyeliner flew. I looked for the camera to take a picture but then I remembered that said brother's girlfriend had, for some reason, filled the breadmaker with water and soap the night before in an attempt to clean off a spatter of burnt dough, thus flooding the counter and wrecking everything on it, including my other sister's library book. Then the same brother's girlfriend found a cat who now doesn't want to leave, which is a problem because my sister with the ruined library book is allergic. He's fairly young (about three to four months or so), still has most of his first teeth. Tortoiseshell, loves beef fat and dog kibble. My mutt dog's jealous.
Felt like writing it out to understand it all a bit better.
ETS: Oh, yes, the bread was a fail - we didn't put in enough yeast so it didn't rise properly, and we used normal flour instead of bread flour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom