~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
She's lucky...My parents won't let me homeschool no matter how much I tell them public school isn't right for me. They say it'll be bad for my social life.
roll.png

Man I know how ya feel

hugs.gif

At least I'm trying to compromise with them and I might be able to lease a horse because of this, It'll give me something to look forward to after school.

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
Nor I.

Argh, the earlier mentioned cat is trying to climb onto my shoulder.

AWWW kittehz!​

He's sort of clingy; I wonder how his throat isn't sore yet, he's sounded like a motorboat since he was tossed a few bits of fat from last night's supper.
Any name ideas for the time he's with us? So far my family has come up with Oscar, Otis, Java, Liberty, Nyancat, Sheeba, Lucious, Calf Brain, Skull Smasher and Turtle.

Quote:
Hmm?

okay, here is what i am talknig about

about 2 years ago, something started to watch me, not human nor animal, but evil, it blends into the world, watching and waiting, like a hunter watching it prey, i thought i ditched it when we moved, but now, it is back, i saw it, it didnt blend it good into the shadows, i Believe in God, and if it is what i think it is, i am truelly worried...​

Quote:
AWWW kittehz!

He's sort of clingy; I wonder how his throat isn't sore yet, he's sounded like a motorboat since he was tossed a few bits of fat from last night's supper.
Any name ideas for the time he's with us? So far my family has come up with Oscar, Otis, Java, Liberty, Nyancat, Sheeba, Lucious, Calf Brain, Skull Smasher and Turtle.

Turtle and Nyancat. Hmmm, I'm stuck between those two...

Quote:
Hmm?

okay, here is what i am talknig about

about 2 years ago, something started to watch me, not human nor animal, but evil, it blends into the world, watching and waiting, like a hunter watching it prey, i thought i ditched it when we moved, but now, it is back, i saw it, it didnt blend it good into the shadows, i Believe in God, and if it is what i think it is, i am truelly worried...

I think I know what you mean. And if I'm right- It's something to worry about.
hmm.png

Quote:
It's the church Jesus founded!
smile.png

I know that much. Mom and Dad are Catholic and taught me everything, but Catholicism just doesn't make sense to me. Ah well, to each his own!

Duckluv: Please name it Nyancat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom