~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

Well you have made a Pineclan cat so I'll give you a run down on what's happening there.

Pineclan has been pretty chill, only a few run ins with the Tribe and some verbal bickering with Cloudclan. The deputy Leopardmoon was held hostage by the Tribe but she just escaped and is back in Pineclan.

All the clans are doing well but there was a prophecy and each group of cats sent out an apprenticed age cat to complete the prophecy.

Starclan has had basically no contact with the clans because they are too busy fighting the Tribe of Endless Hunting.

And that's basically it!!!

Well you have made a Pineclan cat so I'll give you a run down on what's happening there.

Pineclan has been pretty chill, only a few run ins with the Tribe and some verbal bickering with Cloudclan. The deputy Leopardmoon was held hostage by the Tribe but she just escaped and is back in Pineclan.

All the clans are doing well but there was a prophecy and each group of cats sent out an apprenticed age cat to complete the prophecy.

Starclan has had basically no contact with the clans because they are too busy fighting the Tribe of Endless Hunting.

And that's basically it!!!
Beside the fact Lilypaw with Ash and Nettle :p

I wish everyone (or someone) was on so we can get back to the prophecy cats, they are probably at the mountain they need to be at by now...eh it's whatever
Zelda and I are infalibly on from 11:30-1:00 AM EST. :p Unless, of course, the yotes attack again at her house, and she gets on extremely late. :rolleyes:
Kyndra's on periodically throughout the day, as am I, but I don't usually RP then. :p
SOOOOOO.....
It'd be a good idea to be on around midnight. :D

Back
Top Bottom