{{(Just a lil' warning i'ma follow those who are in the rp so I know who's online and who isn't)
Rogue pushed a few branches to the side that reveled an opening with a small make-shift hut and a little fire place with clam and crab shells laying next to it. Rogue plopped down onto the stump of a cut down tree and pulled out a pitaya and a knife and sliced into it and bit into it's flesh chomping down on the pink fruit.
Aron pasted around the fire pit with hands in his pockets kicking up dirt with a bored look on his face.. Rogue looked up from where she sat and rolled her eyes and rose from her seat "If you're so bored why don't you go be useful and hunt?" Rogue faced him. Her voice was cold and stern "But you're the one with the weird blood powers" Aron argued but before he could say anything else Rogue snapped at him "I DID go out and hunt but the only food I managed to catch was 'Too cute' to eat!" She yelled at her brother, Honestly it felt like she was the only one doing anything at times. Aron just stood there, "Fine." While pouting, Aron backed away and turned around disappearing into the thick forest.

{{Edit: I'ma be on later Cya}}

Last edited:
(Well it doesn't look like we're all going to be on at the same time. As far as I can tell Fanci's not coming back on tonight but we can keep going where we are (you might have a hard time RHR ) @RiverStorm my character is looking for River. is she still in the collapsed cave or did she make it out?)

Rex got up and followed Tayn over to Zen.
"You okay?" He asked Zen.
"Other then a moderate headache I think I'm okay." Zen answered then asked, "Have you seen Vance?"

She happened to spot Zen and made her way over to him. "Have you seen River?" She asked not terribly concerned if they both made it out River must have, she said she'd be able to find the exit on her own if needed.
Zen looked at Tayn, "I-I thought most everybody was out!" Zen glanced around and shouted, "RIVER!"

Mikki took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and dove. She free fell, only controlling herself slightly with her powers. The wind whipped her cheeks, and she found that she was enjoying herself. After a while she reluctantly righted herself before the auto-deploy parachute opened.

( :idunno the girl he waved at at the bakery)
(Oh. I was unaware that that was his love interest. I kinda had a 'Mrs. Betty' in mind for her character type, but yeah. Totally missed that.)

So your saying Dryden can't still like the Paul bros (DIE JAKE DIE....haha my fav bro is obvious..)
(No, I say that whatsisname would get better with time... I think. I have no idea who I'm talking about here.)

Back
Top Bottom