No-name's parachute deployed, jerking her as it did. All around her, others were doing the same. Fwt fwt fwt went the nylon sheets, bringing them to a slow decent into the forest.
Forest. Uh-oh.
She had forgotten to give each of them a knife to cut themselves loose if they got stuck in the branches. Firestein had given them weapons, but had they remembered to bring them? And were they all bladed?

Janet glared at Dryden, her silent tears turning to a dry rage. "What do you want from us?" She whispered, "They've already taken everything."

Barnes wrapped his arms around Char, trying to comfort her, though there wasn't much left to comfort. They were either going to be killed or Silenced. He wondered, if he ever got the chance, if he could sauter her chip back. Or even make a new one. He knew his chances of getting his hands on any equipment was less than zero, but still.

The Humvee began to slow, now. They must be entering city limits.

(Oh. I was unaware that that was his love interest. I kinda had a 'Mrs. Betty' in mind for her character type, but yeah. Totally missed that.)

(No, I say that whatsisname would get better with time... I think. I have no idea who I'm talking about here.)

Janet glared at Dryden, her silent tears turning to a dry rage. "What do you want from us?" She whispered, "They've already taken everything."

Barnes wrapped his arms around Char, trying to comfort her, though there wasn't much left to comfort. They were either going to be killed or Silenced. He wondered, if he ever got the chance, if he could sauter her chip back. Or even make a new one. He knew his chances of getting his hands on any equipment was less than zero, but still.

The Humvee began to slow, now. They must be entering city limits.

Logan Paul, god of the internet...then again if your a bit older or don't watch Youtube, you won't know him. (No offense, but he's like the 'trend' in a way, he's a youtuber for younger people.)

Char wiped her eyes. They had absolutely no chance without her chip, with Dryden here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is much more I could take from you if I wanted, but who says I haven't already?" He looks out the window of the Humvee. "Around 5 more minutes until your Silenced, unless Firestein wants to do something else with you."

Back
Top Bottom