"Hey Thomas, i know we've never really met, but I will guard your sister with my life. Be safe man." Zen gave him a nod.
Thomas didn`t reply- he was too busy shooting blue fire balls at the monster-human.
~~~
River squinted at Zen I hit my head to hard. She thought then turned to leave- she couldn`t bare to see Thomas and two of her friends fight for their lives.
A tear slid down her face. "We- We have to hurry now Zen, Jayne." She choked out.

(I just grinned, ear to ear.)
(That's what I'm here for.)
Rex fired, using his wings to keep the pieces of iron from hitting him.
Bullets glanced off of him as he pulled on the rafter. With a soft groan, the metal gave way and then snapped, sending the soldier hurtling towards them, bar raised over his head like a mallet.
Seconds later, the roof caved.

Thomas didn`t reply- he was too busy shooting blue fire balls at the monster-human.
~~~
River squinted at Zen I hit my head to hard. She thought then turned to leave- she couldn`t bare to see Thomas and two of her friends fight for their lives.
A tear slid down her face. "We- We have to hurry now Zen, Jayne." She choked out.
Jayne nodded and stopped chatting, putting all his effort into carrying Gage.

~~~
River was crying. Zen wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay but he couldn't. Not now. "Yes!!! River help us, quick!!" He urged his legs not to move any faster, for fear everybody won't be able to keep up.

(That's what I'm here for.)

Bullets glanced off of him as he pulled on the rafter. With a soft groan, the metal gave way and then snapped, sending the soldier hurtling towards them, bar raised over his head like a mallet.
Seconds later, the roof caved.
Thomas raised his hands, blue light surrounded them, and it barely stopped the roof from hitting them. "Ahhhh! I! Can`t! Hold! This! Much! Longer!"
Jayne nodded and stopped chatting, putting all his effort into carrying Gage.
They had just got out of the room and River had looked over her shoulder, when the room caved in. Her heart seemed to stop. She didn`t know Thomas had pulled the shield. "Thomas... Misty.... Rex.... No...." She whispered.

River was crying. Zen wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was going to be okay but he couldn't. Not now. "Yes!!! River help us, quick!!" He urged his legs not to move any faster, for fear everybody won't be able to keep up.
River went back in time and grabbed Gage`s legs, lifting him fully off the ground with the help of Zen and Jayne.

Thomas raised his hands, blue light surrounded them, and it barely stopped the roof from hitting them. "Ahhhh! I! Can`t! Hold! This! Much! Longer!"

They had just got out of the room and River had looked over her shoulder, when the room caved in. Her heart seemed to stop. She didn`t know Thomas had pulled the shield. "Thomas... Misty.... Rex.... No...." She whispered.

Without a second thought, Rex shifted into a wyvern & pounced Thomas & Misty, using himself as a shield.

Back
Top Bottom