The cyborg soldier glared at them from the ceiling, crawling along it like some kind of diseased animal. "Exterminate." He said as he curled his hands around a rafter.
"Exterminate." He said as his fingers slowly burrowed into the metal.
"Exteeerminaaate!" He said as screws went flying and the iron peeled from it's place. Screens hurled to the ground like bombs, exploding when they hit the ground. Hunks of concrete and steel rained down on their heads.

"Zen I-" She was cut off by a strong voice. "No, Riv, you go with him. Me, Misty, and Rex can fight this guy. I can`t- won`t loose you again." Thomas said, giving her a hard stare. "Thomas- I- I can fight. I can`t loose you either."
"No you can`t. Not in this state you can`t. You can`t fight this fight, River. You go with Zen and your friends."
River opened her mouth to argue, but snapped it shut. She nodded. "Fine, I`ll- I`ll go. Stay safe Thomas."
Thomas nodded and turned to Zen. "Watch out for my sister now and then, If I... don`t make it out. She has a thing for trouble." He flashed a grin, and with that- he turned back to the waiting battle, soon the monster would attack, and he would meet it head on.
"Hey Thomas, i know we've never really met, but I will guard your sister with my life. Be safe man." Zen gave him a nod.

The cyborg soldier glared at them from the ceiling, crawling along it like some kind of diseased animal. "Exterminate." He said as he curled his hands around a rafter.
"Exteeerminaaate!" He said as screws went flying and the iron peeled from it's place. Screens hurled to the ground like bombs, exploding when they hit the ground. Hunks of concrete and steel rained down on their heads.
"Get out! GET OUT GUYS!" Thomas shouted at the group. His hand shot back then flashed forward, a blue ball of fire light went flying and hit the monster in the side, shaking it, but not hurting or making it drop.

( I'm sorry I can't help my self I'm laughing too hard...
)

"i'm not sure I actually know what you're special power is." He said to Zen. "it wouldn't happen to be making heavy things lighter would it?" he asked, sweat trickling down his cheek.
"Aha," Zen laughed lightly,"No, sadly. I actually posses super speed and invisibility, abilities that aren't needed at the moment. Obviously." He side-glanced at Jayne. Poor guy looked like he just came out of a shower. "So um, Jayne how far is the destination?"

Zen looked over to see Jayne struggling under Gage's dead-weight. He glanced at River. She had a look of fierce determination on her face and it looked like she could take down the evilest villain.

"Hey Jayne, let me help." Zen grunted, for such a short man he sure is heavy.
3dab961ac0311952894b6514df50da0a.jpg

Rex fired, using his wings to keep the pieces of iron from hitting him.

"Aha," Zen laughed lightly,"No, sadly. I actually posses super speed and invisibility, abilities that aren't needed at the moment. Obviously." He side-glanced at Jayne. Poor guy looked like he just came out of a shower. "So um, Jayne how far is the destination?"
"headed back to the coffee shop I figure the rest of your friends will know where to go." We walked here earlier, it might seem farther carrying him though."

Back
Top Bottom