Pics
(Are we ready to move on to Sunday?)
I think we're just waiting around for Kyndra and River to kinda finish up the initial capture...y'all know where we're going with this, I haven't a clue :lol:...:idunno
AND DON'T YOU DARE SPILL ANYTHING

(Please. Peter has been eating spaghetti for days. XD)
Eat that spaghe††i with p®i∂e.
iu.jpeg.png

Jessi woke up & stretched. She climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom, where she washed her face and got dressed. She walked into the living room & saw Toby staring at the screen with wide eyes playing video games. "What time did you get up?" She asked him.
"Around seven yesterday morning. I didn't go to sleep last night. I didn't even try."
"Seriously? What's wrong with you? Call Of Duty is not worth risking your health for." Jessi said angrily.
"It's fine." Toby said. "You're sounding like mom."
"Well maybe you should've listened to mom more. And no, it's not okay. Do you remember the last time you triggered an episode? You-"
"I remember! You might think I'm crazy but I'm not stupid!" Toby said and stood up. "I do not need to be lectured, and especially not by you."
Jessi sighed. "Sorry, I'm just worried." She said. Toby sat back down, & Jessi walked into the kitchen & grabbed an apple. "I'm going out." She said.
"Where are you going, how long will you be gone, & text me when you're coming home. Don't stay out later than 11:00pm unless you tell me, text me at 12:00am so I know you're okay. Have fun." Toby said. Jessi rolled her eyes. "Paranoid much? What if I'm just getting the mail?" She asked Toby.
"You refuse to get the mail, so I doubt you're going there. Goodbye." Toby replied. Jessi walked outside and into the rain.
I absolutely love these two's relationship. :lau

I apologize, child, but... Have you actually role played before? This isn't like the fun-fun role plays. Its more serious and writerly. We make paragraphs and spend hours writing and plotting. You spent maybe five minutes tops on that character.
i can write good though. i got an a on my english paper yesterday.
Bill's my brother. it took awhile to make him honestly.

Back
Top Bottom