°*°¿*°A Yodel at High Noon°*¿°*° The Ultimate Parody of All Parodies- Deal with It.

Pics
It needed to be said.

Jessica told all the Whitnay spawns to go look around the toy section and then turned to him, "Yes?"
Whitnay spawns omw why am i laughing XDXD

The October night was dark and cold. You couldn't see the stars in the sky because of light pollution and clouds. Mostly because of light pollution because the Walmart was on the outskirts of the city. The moon phase was waxing gibbous. There were exactly 213 dead leaves in the parking lot that had fallen from the tiny maples because it was autumn. 16/20 of the trash cans that dappled the lot were full. The Target across the road's T was flickering because the manager was too lazy to call someone to fix it. A homeless guy was rummaging through his backpack under a streetlight. A 1993 Honda Civic drove by with it's windows down blasting non-advertiser friendly rap music. A crow was carrying a french fry he found. The wind was coming from the Northwest at 5 knots. A classic green Starbucks straw that had been run over by multiple cars during the day, making it seem like it had white veins, was right next to Fiad's foot, along with the occasional gum wrapper that the wind picked up would blow by. A perfect romantic setting, if i do say so myself.
Fiad looked into Jessica's beautiful violet-gold speckled sparking eyes. He smiled in a heartfelt way, cherishing the moment. His black flannel coat ruffled in the now 7 knot wind. It was missing a button on the sleeve, but he didnt mind. He was poor. It kept him warm.
"Jessica." His voice seemed to majestically echo. It started to rain lightly. The concrete was shiny, lit up by the lights from the stores all around them.
Almost as if it were on cue, the clouds separated and the moon shone through. He clapped his two front paws and the lights from Walmart turned off. The manager of the Walmart that they were at, who was 100% better than the stupid irresponsible, lazy Target one winked from inside the window at Fiad. It was all set up.
"I want to ask you an important question" He knelt down in the cold, wet concrete, and pulled a small bag from inside his flannel's front pocket.
"Jessica
Will you marry me?"

The October night was dark and cold. You couldn't see the stars in the sky because of light pollution and clouds. Mostly because of light pollution because the Walmart was on the outskirts of the city. The moon phase was waxing gibbous. There were exactly 213 dead leaves in the parking lot that had fallen from the tiny maples because it was autumn. 16/20 of the trash cans that dappled the lot were full. The Target across the road's T was flickering because the manager was too lazy to call someone to fix it. A homeless guy was rummaging through his backpack under a streetlight. A 1993 Honda Civic drove by with it's windows down blasting non-advertiser friendly rap music. A crow was carrying a french fry he found. The wind was coming from the Northwest at 5 knots. A classic green Starbucks straw that had been run over by multiple cars during the day, making it seem like it had white veins, was right next to Fiad's foot, along with the occasional gum wrapper that the wind picked up would blow by. A perfect romantic setting, if i do say so myself.
Fiad looked into Jessica's beautiful violet-gold speckled sparking eyes. He smiled in a heartfelt way, cherishing the moment. His black flannel coat ruffled in the now 7 knot wind. It was missing a button on the sleeve, but he didnt mind. He was poor. It kept him warm.
"Jessica." His voice seemed to majestically echo. It started to rain lightly. The concrete was shiny, lit up by the lights from the stores all around them.
Almost as if it were on cue, the clouds separated and the moon shone through. He clapped his two front paws and the lights from Walmart turned off. The manager of the Walmart that they were at, who was 100% better than the stupid irresponsible, lazy Target one winked from inside the window at Fiad. It was all set up.
"I want to ask you an important question" He knelt down in the cold, wet concrete, and pulled a small bag from inside his flannel's front pocket.
"Jessica
Will you marry me?"
For a moment, Jessica was shocked. She was flooded with emotions, but nothing surpassed the overwhelming happiness that practically flowed from her pelt. The, apparently, 7 knot wind ruffled her pink fur, almost fluorescent in the moonlight. But still it was a gentle, not too bright color, now speckled with raindrops from the oncoming gray clouds.
"Fiad." she whispered. Time seemed to stand still, and in what seemed like a heartbeat, all her memories came rushing back into her mind like water flowing out of a recently broken beaver dam. First her family's death, the prescription of Latuda, her quarrels with Whitnay, her barista destroying, her fake TV family that Fiad hired, finding Tiffinay, Litnay, Britnay, Counterfeitnay and Dudenay. And she thought of all the unmade memories she had yet to make, except now she would make them alongside Fiad. Jessica had never been happier, and it took her hardly any time at all, except the few seconds that amounted to only three and a half, to overcome her surprise, jump on him in a hug and say,
"Yes!
Of course!"

"Jessica
Will you marry me?"
:eek:

For a moment, Jessica was shocked. She was flooded with emotions, but nothing surpassed the overwhelming happiness that practically flowed from her pelt. The, apparently, 7 knot wind ruffled her pink fur, almost fluorescent in the moonlight. But still it was a gentle, not too bright color, now speckled with raindrops from the oncoming gray clouds.
"Fiad." she whispered. Time seemed to stand still, and in what seemed like a heartbeat, all her memories came rushing back into her mind like water flowing out of a recently broken beaver dam. First her family's death, the prescription of Latuda, her quarrels with Whitnay, her barista destroying, her fake TV family that Fiad hired, finding Tiffinay, Litnay, Britnay, Counterfeitnay and Dudenay. And she thought of all the unmade memories she had yet to make, except now she would make them alongside Fiad. Jessica had never been happier, and it took her hardly any time at all, except the few seconds that amounted to only three and a half, to overcome her surprise, jump on him in a hug and say,
"Yes!
Of course!"
Fiad began to cry tears of joy. He slipped the ring onto Jessica's finger. The walmart lights flickered back on and the whole store ran out and threw confetti, surrounding the newly engaged couple. "Theres something else i want to tell you, Jessica." The orange wolf said. He jumped on top of the SUV majestically, his unbuttoned flannel waving in the now 8 knot wind. "I've been hiding this information for a long, long time..."

Back
Top Bottom