°*°¿*°A Yodel at High Noon°*¿°*° The Ultimate Parody of All Parodies- Deal with It.

Pics

HeavensHens88

Remembering the Forgotten
6 Years
May 17, 2015
Almost Home
My Coop
My Coop
I understand that these rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't
IMG_20171106_140430-1.jpg

An ancient hope of generations has been fulfilled.
A hope of the young and the old, male and female, small and large, the fat and the emaciated.
Of the rabid and of those who've been ODing on Devil's Claw.
A hope of the tame and feral alike.
Of the living, dead, deceased, departed, and dying.
For the purple one has come.

IMG_20171105_193311-1.jpg

Whitnay is the adoptive daughter of Shadowfoot and Ash, a pair generally acknowledged as a couple yet this unanimous title never having been permissed by these canines themselves, but yet everybody just denounces them a parenting duo, and somehow it isn't weird.
Whitnay is also the savior of everyone.
Deal with it.
IMG_20171104_203504-1.jpg

She also has the everyday talent of killing off canines of millennias worth of cruelty with a single claw and righting eternal wrongs with a single glance and conveniently showing up every single time just in the knick of time just before time would've been stopped anyway because an unsatisfactory ending due to a lack of time just ain't right.
Deal with it.
IMG_20171105_190458.jpg

She was automatically crowned heir of every single pack within a million miles of her birthplace and instantaneously granted reign over the laws of effortlessly defied physics.
Deal with it.

476035-1.jpg

Join Jessica in her war against perfection and indirectly against some of the hottest dawgs in dese woods.
That's right- we've got some genuine love triangles here, dudesses.
Best part is?
Every. Single. One. Includes. Whitnay.
IMG_20171106_141547-1.jpg

Win-win for everybody!
Screenshot_2017-11-06-01-21-07.png

Dis one's by @ChickenCowboy02. Deal with it.

The time has come for Mary Sues to rule the packs.
IMG_20171104_213859-1.jpg

Along with prescription antidepressants, of course.
1yuv0i-1.jpg

This one by me. Because I'm awesome.

• It's kind of obligatory to have been a member of the original ham before you pop in here. If you don't know what I mean, shoo until you do. :plbb
  • Character forms are pure taboo here.
  • Plots? Histories? Sanity? Sense? Intelligence?
If you need those, feel free to go visit a sary library.

***All art graciously contributed by @Flufferes ***

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom