°*°¿*°A Yodel at High Noon°*¿°*° The Ultimate Parody of All Parodies- Deal with It.

Name: Bryce
description:
siberian-husky-puppy-inside-rural-mailbox-alaska-autumn-cnb27k.jpg

(this is a baby picture)
History: He has anger issues, and bad stuff always happens to him. He is so mad all the time and wants to live under a metaphoric rock. He was a sled dog, but he didn't like his siblings or his job so he ran away. He found the packs and now lives in River pack. He still doesn't like anyone and wantes to ran away still
Username: HeavensHens88

I understand that these rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't
View attachment 1180824
An ancient hope of generations has been fulfilled.
A hope of the young and the old, male and female, small and large, the fat and the emaciated.
Of the rabid and of those who've been ODing on Devil's Claw.
A hope of the tame and feral alike.
Of the living, dead, deceased, departed, and dying.
For the purple one has come.

View attachment 1180814
Whitnay is the adoptive daughter of Shadowfoot and Ash, a pair generally acknowledged as a couple yet this unanimous title never having been permissed by these canines themselves, but yet everybody just denounces them a parenting duo, and somehow it isn't weird.
Whitnay is also the savior of everyone.
Deal with it.
View attachment 1180825

She also has the everyday talent of killing off canines of millennias worth of cruelty with a single claw and righting eternal wrongs with a single glance and conveniently showing up every single time just in the knick of time just before time would've been stopped anyway because an unsatisfactory ending due to a lack of time just ain't right.
Deal with it.
View attachment 1180828

She was automatically crowned heir of every single pack within a million miles of her birthplace and instantaneously granted reign over the laws of effortlessly defied physics.
Deal with it.

View attachment 1180827
Join Jessica in her war against perfection and indirectly against some of the hottest dawgs in dese woods.
That's right- we've got some genuine love triangles here, dudesses.
Best part is?
Every. Single. One. Includes. Whitnay.
View attachment 1180836

Win-win for everybody!
View attachment 1180818
Dis one's by @ChickenCowboy02. Deal with it.

The time has come for Mary Sues to rule the packs.
View attachment 1180826

Along with prescription antidepressants, of course.
View attachment 1180829
This one by me. Because I'm awesome.

• It's kind of obligatory to have been a member of the original ham before you pop in here. If you don't know what I mean, shoo until you do. :plbb
  • Character forms are pure taboo here.
  • Plots? Histories? Sanity? Sense? Intelligence?
If you need those, feel free to go visit a sary library.

***All art graciously contributed by @Flufferes ***

Name: Bryce
description:
siberian-husky-puppy-inside-rural-mailbox-alaska-autumn-cnb27k.jpg

(this is a baby picture)
History: He has anger issues, and bad stuff always happens to him. He is so mad all the time and wants to live under a metaphoric rock. He was a sled dog, but he didn't like his siblings or his job so he ran away. He found the packs and now lives in River pack. He still doesn't like anyone and wantes to ran away still
Username: HeavensHens88
The question is

Does he take Zoloft.

Back
Top Bottom