*°Hell as White as Snow°* (A Role Play)

Pics
(He aint too shabby of a writer, judging by his character form! Did he tell you he was joining? Or did you just guess? :lau)
(He jokingly mentioned he was going to make a funny looking, useless but funny character on my game, at the time I figured he was joking as he usually does. He didn't tell me he was for real going to make a character and a profile. I just put the pieces together, and when I called him out on it he still was like nope wasn't me. :lau
So I snatched his phone that he was on at the time and pulled up the internet and sure enough it was him, I looked at him and was like oh really? still not you? And he burst out laughing. lol)

(He jokingly mentioned he was going to make a funny looking, useless but funny character on my game, at the time I figured he was joking as he usually does. He didn't tell me he was for real going to make a character and a profile. I just put the pieces together, and when I called him out on it he still was like nope wasn't me. :lau
So I snatched his phone that he was on at the time and pulled up the internet and sure enough it was him, I looked at him and was like oh really? still not you? And he burst out laughing. lol)

:lau that's amazing.)

Gjoran didn't laugh, but a smile grew on his face. He asked Nora softly "Do you have enough utensils to cook with or should I get some more?"
(Janette took over cooking, Nora fell apart and headed for the back of the cave with a blanket, skipping out on the meal. I figured I would have her pull herself together in the morning, or if you want to send someone back to check on her I can bring her back out. Your choice I am fine either way.)

Gjoran didn't laugh, but a smile grew on his face. He asked Nora softly "Do you have enough utensils to cook with or should I get some more?"
Janette slipped back into her quiet self, absorbed in thought as she put what pieces she had together. Nora, from '01, GJoran from around '35, herself, '55. From there, she backtracked slightly and found herself thinking of the year 2025: the year her then very young life changed immensely. Her eyes widened as she recalled something that could potentially be very important.

(Since Garjzla hasn't been on, I'm just going to continue with my other two characters without her. They had sort of branched off anyway.)

"Have you seen anyone else? Alive, that is." Ian said, looking around them at the chilling sight of frozen people.

Madeleine gave a small shrug, as much as her freezing body would allow. "Il y a une femme over there," she said, pointing in the general direction.

Ian saw nothing but shadows in the falling snow. He frowned in confusion as she spoke explaining her situation in a mix of English and French, of which he understood very little. Giving up on trying to understand her, he gently interrupted by pointing to the snow filled sky above. "We should find shelter before the snow gets too heavy," he said slowly, explaining with his hands as he spoke.

Despite the situation, Madeleine had to laugh at the comical sight he portrayed. She understood his every word and the hand motions were simply stupid. "Oui, oui," she agreed readily. She then pointed westward where she had spotted something earlier with Aya.
Ian and Madeleine set off towards the previously noted location. The snowy storm was building and visibility was becoming near impossible. Madeleine didn't wish to leave Aya, but after searching for several minutes, they had no luck rediscovering where the woman and her brother were.
Ian, who wasn't entirely convinced the pair actually existed, pressed Madeleine to continue on without her, which they did.

(Ok I can't take this waiting I am going to get Nora to pull her S together and get back out with the group, :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom