*°Hell as White as Snow°* (A Role Play)

Pics
Nora had been laying on the floor drained and alone, quietly falling apart. After a while she realized how ridiculous she was being. Everyone here was having a hard time, she had left the others briefly but she knew she was from a different time then Janette, and she was probably from a different time then Gjoran, and they weren't falling apart. Plus her stomach was protesting having left the food behind. She sat up wiped her face and gave herself a little time to calm down and pull herself together. She waited until she felt her face wouldn't give her away and then she got up and headed back to the group.

Nora had been laying on the floor drained and alone, quietly falling apart. After a while she realized how ridiculous she was being. Everyone here was having a hard time, she had left the others briefly but she knew she was from a different time then Janette, and she was probably from a different time then Gjoran, and they weren't falling apart. Plus her stomach was protesting having left the food behind. She sat up wiped her face and gave herself a little time to calm down and pull herself together. She waited until she felt her face wouldn't give her away and then she got up and headed back to the group.
Janette broke out of her thought process when a bubble of air popped in the now boiling soup. She hurriedly moved to pull the dish towards a cooler area of the fire. Hearing movement behind, she turned quickly to see what it was. "Oh, Nora. Perfect timing," she said, smiling thinly as she nodded towards the ready food.

Janette broke out of her thought process when a bubble of air popped in the now boiling soup. She hurriedly moved to pull the dish towards a cooler area of the fire. Hearing movement behind, she turned quickly to see what it was. "Oh, Nora. Perfect timing," she said, smiling thinly as she nodded towards the ready food.

Nora could smell the food and her stomach let out a loud growl and she gave a small laugh. "yeah I guess it really is perfect timing."

Nora could smell the food and her stomach let out a loud growl and she gave a small laugh. "yeah I guess it really is perfect timing."
(I'm glad you're on, because no one else is :p)

Janette backed away from the fire to let Nova take over with the food dispensing as she saw fit. "Are you okay?" She asked gently. She had noted how Nora had taken off for the back during their discussion of the times.

(yeah I was getting bummed not being a part of it all, so Nora just has to put her big girl pants on and pull it together. lol)

(I'm glad you're on, because no one else is :p)

Janette backed away from the fire to let Nova take over with the food dispensing as she saw fit. "Are you okay?" She asked gently. She had noted how Nora had taken off for the back during their discussion of the times.

Nora sat down and after stirring the food a bit began dishing it up on three plates for them to eat. She heard Janette's question but took a moment to think about her answer.
"yeah I'll be fine, I just," she paused, "It all just finally sunk in. Life is never going to go back to the way it was, and it was tough to swallow. But I am fine now and its better to not be alone, having you guys around helps." Nora said with a small almost sad smile as she handed Janette a plate of food.

Nora sat down and after stirring the food a bit began dishing it up on three plates for them to eat. She heard Janette's question but took a moment to think about her answer.
"yeah I'll be fine, I just," she paused, "It all just finally sunk in. Life is never going to go back to the way it was, and it was tough to swallow. But I am fine now and its better to not be alone, having you guys around helps." Nora said with a small almost sad smile as she handed Janette a plate of food.
Janette nodded in agreement; things would certainly never go back to the normal they each remembered. Thanking Nora, she took the plate offered. With her plate in hand, she settled down beside the fire, criss cross applesauce style. "If it helps, would you care to talk about before?" Janette asked, eager to hear more about the two people she found herself sharing a cave with.

Nora passed a plate to Gjoran and then sat down across the fire from Janette with her own plate. She was grateful for Janette's offer to listen although she supposed it was probably also for her benefit too. She wasn't sure if talking about her past life would help or just make it harder for her to move on. "I appreciate the offer, but for right now I think I will pass on talking to much about my past. Right now its still a bit to fresh and I think I just need to look to the future, however bleak it may seem."

Back
Top Bottom