*°Hell as White as Snow°* (A Role Play)

Pics
As Nora ate her food quietly she noticed the weather outside had worsened and she was happy to be out of it in the safety of the cave. As she watched the snow whirl around in the wind she thought she noticed figures approaching the cave, could it be that more people were out there. Nora quietly leaned closer to Janette, "Do you see people out there in the snow or am I going crazy?" Nora asked her?
Janette twisted around slightly to see out the cave. Narrowing her eyes, she searched for what Nora was referring to. "No, I don't think you're crazy," she said softly, as the pair of silhouettes came into view. Setting her empty dish to the side, she stood slowly in anticipation.

Janette twisted around slightly to see out the cave. Narrowing her eyes, she searched for what Nora was referring to. "No, I don't think you're crazy," she said softly, as the pair of silhouettes came into view. Setting her empty dish to the side, she stood slowly in anticipation.

Nora stood up and she saw as a man and woman slowly came into view. After everything she mentally went through since welcoming Janette into the cave made her hesitate this time. But she sighed and took her blanket off her shoulders and approached the two people. She offered the blanket with a tired but warm smile, "I'm Nora welcome to our cave, what are your names?"

Nora stood up and she saw as a man and woman slowly came into view. After everything she mentally went through since welcoming Janette into the cave made her hesitate this time. But she sighed and took her blanket off her shoulders and approached the two people. She offered the blanket with a tired but warm smile, "I'm Nora welcome to our cave, what are your names?"
"Ian, and this is Madeleine," Ian said, introducing the two of them to save Madeleine the trouble. She took the blanket with a gentle "merci", which was just about all she could muster after walking the distance they had in the thick snow.

While Nora welcomed the newcomers, Janette added another handful of set aside brush to the fire to build it up.

"Ian, and this is Madeleine," Ian said, introducing the two of them to save Madeleine the trouble. She took the blanket with a gentle "merci", which was just about all she could muster after walking the distance they had in the thick snow.

While Nora welcomed the newcomers, Janette added another handful of set aside brush to the fire to build it up.

"Nice to meet both of you, I'll let the others introduce themselves in a moment. Come sit by the fire, we do have some food which you are welcome to have some of." Nora said as she gestured to the fire.

"Nice to meet both of you, I'll let the others introduce themselves in a moment. Come sit by the fire, we do have some food which you are welcome to have some of." Nora said as she gestured to the fire.
The two followed in silence and made a beeline for the fire. "Thank you very much," Ian said as he warmed his freezing hands.
Madeleine nodded her head in agreement. She looked with curiosity from Nora to the other two people, who so far had remained quiet.
Janette made her way slowly around the fire to greet them. After finding out everything she had about GJoran and Nora, she wasn't entirely sure what to expect from the newcomers.

( @HoodedHuntress Gjoran?)

Nora watched the newcomers around the fire and thought that they were going to have to get more supplies tomorrow for sure. She approached Gjoran and said as much to him. "Were going to have to go back to those houses tomorrow and get more supplies if these newcomers decide to stay here with us. Before you know it we'll end up with a little town. You know if people keep showing up we may have to also consider finding a better location too."

"Hello," Janette greeted them as she drew near. "I'm Janette," she said, extending her hand in greeting.
Ian accepted it, shaking it gently before continuing warming his hands. "And I'm Ian," he said, smiling pleasantly.
Before anything could be said for her, Madeleine straightened up and introduced herself to the woman, who, despite the circumstances, looked strangely familiar. She didn't mention it though, not yet.

Nora watched the newcomers around the fire and thought that they were going to have to get more supplies tomorrow for sure. She approached Gjoran and said as much to him. "Were going to have to go back to those houses tomorrow and get more supplies if these newcomers decide to stay here with us. Before you know it we'll end up with a little town. You know if people keep showing up we may have to also consider finding a better location too."
Gjoran nodded, but replied "I won't forget it was you and me who started this."

Gjoran nodded, but replied "I won't forget it was you and me who started this."

Nora turned to him at his comment and gave him a warm and genuine smile. Even with how she was feeling he always seemed to brighten her mood, he grounded her. "We did didn't we? I want you to know I consider you my first true friend in this crazy new world we've woken up in."

Back
Top Bottom