~×~ Wivvera ~×~ A Dragon Rider RP ~×~

Do you like dragons?

• Yes, I love them!!! (Yay! XD)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, I hate them! (Why are you here then? XD)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ah okay, cool!!!
big_smile.png
)
(he had to make lunch :D)

Name: Addison.
Nickname: Addy.
Dragon: Erin.
History: When she was 13 her head got hit and she lost a lot of her memory. Dragon riding helped get it back, she still doesn't remember that much. Whenever she rides she gets more of her memory back.
Personality: Confused a lot, friendly.
Description\Picture:

Username: FlyingDoughnut
Other: Free!

Name: Erin.
Rider: Addison.
History: She was hurt by trying to fly when she was young and she couldn't fly, so Addy took care of her. When Erin got older she could fly just barely, but she couldn't take Addy so she dropped her. Addy got a head hurt and lost a lot of her memory.
Personality: Friendly.
Description\Picture:

Username: FlyingDoughnut.

(it was accepted this just seems like such a cool rp i want to put it in a signature :D)

Last edited:
Name: Rebecca
Nickname: (Optional.)
Dragon: Legossi
History: Rebecca grew up in the village, raised by her father. She doesn't remember her mother, but she has heard rumors of a dragon accident that resulted in her mother's death. At the age of 12, she was taken from her home to train for the dragon races, and she hasn't seen her father since.
Personality: Fiery-spirited, independent, a tough competitor, and loyal to her friends.
Picture/Description:
anime_girl_brown_hair_green_eyes_by_dog2467-d7b4cnk.jpg

Username: BantamLover55

*= Your Dragon =*

Name: Legossi
Rider: Rebecca
History: Legossi was captured by a dragon trap as a hatchling. She still has a scar running down her left wing from the trap.
Personality: Much like her rider, Legossi loves competition and is extremely loyal. She is intelligent and doesn't trust most humans.
Description\Picture:

Username: BantamLover55

Last edited:
Thanks @FlyingDoughnut! (I've actually just put it in my signature! XD)

@BantamLover55 Accepted! (Do you want me to find you a picture? Or are you okay with just a description? :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom