~×~ Wivvera ~×~ A Dragon Rider RP ~×~

Do you like dragons?

• Yes, I love them!!! (Yay! XD)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, I hate them! (Why are you here then? XD)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Queen Arfana Nickname:none Gender:female Age:25 Rank:Royal Dragon:Oceilia History:Is the beloved queen of King Arcie. Personality:cold,sharp,swift and bold. Description/Picture:Below Username:poult Other:free! Name:Oceilia Gender:female Rider:Queen Arfana History:Unknown Personality:cruel,mean,& only loyal to the queen other beware. Description/Picture:(Queen Arfana & her dragon)
Username:poult Other:free!
Accepted!!
(My form, just showing) [COLOR=333333]Name: Evan. Nickname: None. Gender: Male. Age: 17. Rank: Male Rider. Dragon: Soul. History: To be RPed. Personality: Kind, laid-back and nonchalant, he is slightly immature by being headstrong, stubborn, apathetic to most things, and argumentative. Description\Picture: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Username: LittleBrownie. Other: Free! Name: Soul. Gender: Male. Rider: Evan. History: To be RPed. Personality: Kind, calm, cool-headed and serious. Description\Picture: [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Username: LittleBrownie. Other: Free![/COLOR]
:thumbsup :D

Okay, I think I've added everyones forms! However, if I've missed anyone out, please let me know!

*= You =*
Name: Lillian
Nickname: (Optional.)
Dragon: Amber
History: Was raised on a farm, and still is but spends most of her time trying to train her dragon now.
Personality: Nice, loves animals, is pretty scared of big animals, polite, smart, not the best dragon racer.
Description\Picture: (I'm not going to do anime because I don't like anime)

Username: ColorParakeet
Other: Free!
*= Your Dragon =*
Name: Amber
Rider: Lillian
History: Was raised by Lillian so Lillian could have a dragon that was a little safer.
Personality: Gentle, tough, brave, is fond of Lillian, is fast, doesn't really like other people.
Description\Picture:
th

Username: ColorParakeet
Other: Free!

Last edited:
I've already used that dragon picture, could you please find a different one? :p

Last edited:
Thanks! You're accepted!

I'll add it to the character page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom