ραѕтє тнє ℓαѕт тнιηg уσυ ¢σριє∂ gαмє!

blue is greener than purple for sure
BANANA ERROR

What do you think about the magical yellow unicorn who dances on the rainbow with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing?

• The purple fleckled tortise with a curly mustache flew around the mullberry bush and dive bombed a great white shark.​
Chicken nuggets can never reach the bottom of the sea if their rectangle is broken and if they ingest tacky pink headbands.

(X3)

“Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.”

“Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.”

You faker, that can't be real! :lol:

Originally Posted by DemonAna
Um, I started the Science fiction war...

You are now a 'Helmet wearing barn owl who can wield assault rifles'. Well, you don't have a assault rifle, but you lost the ability to fly because of your newly acquired thumbs.
*wolves howling in the background* Good luck, you little grounded soldier! I salute ya!

Originally Posted by Pillbox city
"You underestimate me" **kills 6 wolves with bare talons** "hey what's that?" ** finds two AK-47 assault rifles near a tree, sets both to full auto** "BRING IT ON!!" *kills remander of the wolves*

"ROAR!!!" Yells a grizzly bear with body armer and a grenade launcher. He barrels at you, jumps into the air, and! *Squish goes the little owl under the bears foot* "WAHAJA!" Yells the bear.

((This is real!))

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom